By contributing or submitting any content to SidingCompare.com, you warrant that you are the author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto. You also grant SidingCompare.com a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, modify, delete and/or copy, in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such materials and/or incorporate such materials into any form, medium or technology without compensation to you. SidingCompare.com reserves the right to delete, alter or condense any content on SidingCompare.com that SidingCompare.com deems, in its sole discretion, to violate the guidelines or any other provision of this Agreement.
You agree that you shall not post any information:
- That you know to be false, misleading or inaccurate
- That infringes on any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation
- For which a third party granted you consideration or compensation
You retain ownership to the information that you publish on SidingCompare.com. However, we can reproduce, publish and distribute all or teaser portions of your content online and offline and permit others to do the same. You can edit or remove your content from SidingCompare.com at any time; but if we have distributed your content to others, we may be unable to require them to make the same changes.