NAPCO Vinyl SidingWrite a review of NAPCO Siding
Read NAPCO vinyl siding reviews
NAPCO manufactures a full line of customizable vinyl siding and complementary accessories. The company's product line includes "green building approved" siding options to help consumers reduce costs and save energy.
With eight product lines and a wide range of color options, NAPCO offers a variety of vinyl siding for residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. Styles include rustic, beaded, traditional, or seamless textures depending on the brand. Each product boasts extreme durability, performance, low maintenance, and a unique appearance.
Features of NAPCO Vinyl Siding
Special Features of NAPCO Vinyl Siding Include:
- Has an extra layer of insulation which helps buildings maintain a constant temperature year-round and lower energy costs
- Complies with the National Green Building Standard
- Approved as a green building product
- Manufactured with a rolled-over nail hem that protects the product from severe weather conditions
- Tested to withstand winds up to 210 m.p.h.
- Features high performance locking system for a smooth installation and fit
- Voted highly by a US consumer magazine in 2003
Care and Maintenance
A little water can go a long way when cleaning vinyl siding. Company information indicates heavy rain or a spray with a garden hose will easily remove dirt from the building.
If the siding is deeply soiled, buildings should be washed with a soft-bristle car washing brush and the appropriate cleaning solution found on NAPCO's website. Washing the building down from bottom to top will help reduce streaking and give the building a smooth finish.
NAPCO provides a Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty for all its vinyl siding products. Homeowners must register their warranty within one year of the installation to receive coverage from manufacturing defects, excessive color fading, and hail damage.